Sunday 7 August 2011

Alone =)


Yessss...lonely day Again to me!
without anyone,,im going out shopping

new day and fresh day and my off day TODAY
stay at home doing nothing, it is better to breathe out
otherwise the mold came up i would not know how to handle it
*ps: i mean, my brain without fresh air..hahaXD
feel normal,, the mood is quite good
....
try to dont think anythingss! simply through today
take a bath, change a clothes, dress up, and makeup as well
of course taking some picture that will increase my self-confidence


 it's Meeee...lot of emotion and i like to pose it ><!
 funny right? ..but dont laugh at me! haha ;)
to be honest,,i can interpret myself to different looksss, but i need some time
and summore the determination to persist have a little change


looksss! i'm a ladies with a smile =]

 well, have a fresh look going out Alone..am i ready? (yes, of courseee
Lolzzz..loneliness until asked and answered own question- -! 


 
a person shopping like Me.....will also hungry as well
*yup...im so hungry bcause shopping without breakfast and lunch ;(
So,,having my meal at McDonald and using the free WiFi to check-in
Filet-O-Fish Set as my breakfast, lunch, and summore dinner
one day one meal...how strong i am? haha^^


  grab a picture buttt it's so blur = =''
anywayss..it's my dress Today! 

after window shopping,,time was up...is nearly evening ad
Back home at the time =D


 reached home earlier..whim to set my hair became short hair 
and i felt the urge to cut off my hair asap without any thinking 
butt i know i wont, haha
izit the short hair suitable Me? 
confuse and hesitation Alwayssss..hate it - -!

i should think it many time and get more suggestion 1st =)
buttt i love Long hair since i not yet grew up when i small






-End post here!-





No comments:

Post a Comment