Monday 11 July 2011

★Interesting Day


A Short updated : )
today is meaningful to me

Fun day!
and is very challenging day also
i was transferred to another department for help
bcause those permanent staff had take MC
so,,i need to go there..Kid's Club
take care of child seem like a nursery
i like child..they all very cute butt naughty =P

emmm..today is my first time to take care of so many children actually
i really admire those staff who in charge of this Club

these two kids....make me suffer - -!
the little boy was shit and i changed diapers for him
tat's was make me proud of it, LOLZzz
however, it damn smelly..Almost make me vomit
luckily nope, haha
As for the little girl is from S.Arab
she is very cute and look like very huge
buttt jus only 3yrs old actually
she was bigger than the little boy 


anywaysss they made me more like children
i like them_♥
like to look at their happy faces without trouble
only joy and smile appear on it
at that moment reminds me of my childhood
it was freedom and no pressure


really dont want to grow up!


and i think i should stop here...
if not, sure i will start to complain =P



tata
^__________^


No comments:

Post a Comment