Thursday 7 July 2011

Singapore* I'm Coming


Heyyyoo...I was here =D

Singapore right now!

(3)weeks wait. Countdown everyday in my heart
it was so so so tough for me
to be honest, sometime i was insomnia bcause imaging too deep
since i was knew when i can coming back
the feeling of expectation is keep tight on my mind
NOW finally released!


Surprise!!!?
ya, it was a big big surprise to my dear
he has no idea that i will came back a day early
immediately went to him upon arrived
that kind of feeling really excited..i look forward to his surprised face
sure very funny looking at Me^^
*Yes! i am right..his face told me he was sleepwalking
totally blur and cant accept i was in front of him
and asking me..why u here!? too early....not 2moro morning?!
i cant stop laughing at the moment
;) he is my silly boy...seriously, damn love him ❤



Today! we belongs to each other


two of the world_
i was very happiness bside of him 
actually nothingss special today..jus a usual dating for us
watching a famous movie at Bugis Iluma
'Transfomers..bcause of him i reject my frens
buttt he told me he watched with his fren bfore i here 
and luckily that day he was fall asleep
if not,,sure i will get mad and ignore him whole day
after movie, nonstop shopping 
hooray! buy cloth buy new cloth he paid
cause, i am vagrant plus trainee plus student, lolzzz
buttt he is vry clever - -
he told me he feel tired and he know i will said, let's go bck!
hmm.. i really said it out then we bck hotel asap
  then we bought some supper 


is Takoyaki..delicious, my favorite!
and it bcome his favorite also =)
 

 Well, Tonight have a chest accompany me
lying on his chest make a sweet sweet dream
i am a happiness girl with my lover 
*love u, believe me!


good nitezz







No comments:

Post a Comment